Thursday, September 11, 2008

Finally...an outlet...

I have always been a big fan of blogging...however I dont' necessarily want all of my friends to be reading what I'm feeling. Makes life too damn complicated. So today while Google-ing pictures of Sharon Tate I came across someone's blog on here where they talked about her. This is the perfect place for me. YAY!! ;o)
And now I will answer the question you're probably asking yourself...why was I looking up pictures of Sharon Tate!?!? Well, I like to read MSNBC's crime reports. And I'm a little behind so I just read one they did on 8/29/08, on Mr.Charlie Manson and his "family." I have read about this story and him MANY times...and have always been curious as to what Sharon Tate looked (looks?) like. Well now I know. And you thought I was exaggerating when I said crazed red head!! lol
So that is what brought me here to this wonderful cite. I look forward to utilizing it as much as possible. And I hope that who ever finds my blog enjoys it, and doesn't drop any IQ points from it! :o)

No comments: