Thursday, May 9, 2013

Amazing, Wonderful, Massive Update

Wow...just wow! Has it really, once again, been nearly a year since I posted on here. Must. Get. Better. At. This!

Anywho, I'm happy to report that since I last posted I got engaged (8/4/12):


And we moved into a nice rental (12/1/12):

My cousin had her ADORABLE baby, Virgil Winchester (3/18/13):

And we got married (4/26/13):


That's a quick update on everything big that's happened in my life. I'm now Mrs. Daniel Shimmin (or we're Mr & Mrs Jennifer Shimmin according to a close friend of mine lol), and couldn't be happier. I'll be finished with my Master's in Public Administration on 6/1/13. From there my time will be focused on being happily married, decorating the house, and relaxing. Oh, in August a close friend will be getting married, so we'll be attending that. And I'll be helping with a shower for her here at work, and attending showers and bachelorette party. But when it's not you that's planning, those things are a breeze! :o)

I'll post a blog about the wedding at some point. Until then, if anyone is looking for help planning their wedding I'd LOVE to help!! Aside from some small drama and stress, I had a great time!

Until next time...

~Jenna Shimmin

No comments: