Monday, October 27, 2008

Better Get to Livin' (The Movie of My Life)

QUESTION: If your life is a movie, what songs are on the soundtrack?

Here's how it works:

1. Open iTunes (or whatever ya got)

2. Put it on shuffle and press play

3. For every question, type the song that's playing

4. Make up a Title and choose your Cast




Cast:

Drew Barrymoore (as Jenna)

Jason Stathem (as Joey)

Sally Field (as Gramey)

Sean Connery (as Grampey) (b/c it'd be kewl)

Monique (as CW)

Susan Sarandon (as Mom)

Bruce Willis (as Dad) (this just keeps getting better)





Opening Credits (and DVD Menu): Van Zant- That Scares Me

I think it's a good one b/c it talks about all the different mile stones that one goes through getting older and growing up.



Waking Up: Martina McBride- For These Times

This song talks about the things we face in life that we may not want to...that's how i feel when I have to wake up for work! lol



First Day At School: LeAnn Rimes- Good Friends and a Glass of Wine

Well if you're talking about the first day at college this is PERFECT!! Well when you're younger i guess it's good friends and a juice box! lol This is pretty fitting for my life, especially pertaining to school.



Falling In Love: The McClymonts- Favourite Boyfriend of the Year

well if he's my favourite then i'd be falling in love...right?!?! lol



Fight Song: Justin Moore- Back That Thing Up

Not sure how this coincides w/fighting. Maybe it's telling me i'm more of a lover than a fighter?!



Breaking Up: Taylor Swift- Picture to Burn

WOW!! This is perfect! This is pretty much how i'd be reacting! lol



Prom: Carrie Underwood- All-American Girl

Aww...all american=prom memories!



Life: Trace Adkins- You're Going to Miss This

Another perfect song. All about how you shouldn't look too far to the future b/c you're going to miss things the way they are.



Mental Breakdown: George Strait- How 'Bout them Cowgirls

Another one where i'm not sure how it goes. Maybe if i were to have a mental breakdown i'd like girls?!?! hehe



Instrumental Intermission (two): Jack Ingram- Measure of a Man; Bomshel- Power of One

Both great songs...especially the later. I really like to try to live by that one.



Driving: Crossin Dixon- Guitar Slinger

Sure...i'm a slinger! lol



Flashback: Terri Clark- In My Next Life

haha It could be used for looking back on how you'd do things differenly the next time around. Great song though!!



Wedding: Crystal Shawanda- You Can Let Go

This one is beyond perfect. It's the song my father and I danced to at my wedding. Great song...always makes me want to tear up. I'll forever think of my wedding when i hear this song.



Birth of Child: Kenney Chesney (ft. George Strait)- Shiftwork

I guess the shiftwork would be the several hours of labor. My mom went through 32 for me...let's hope mine is a lot less than that. ;o)



Final Battle: Rodney Atkins- Cleaning This Gun (Come On In Boy)

Maybe the final battle is my daughter dating? lol Who knows...or maybe i'm really a guy and I get shot b/c i bring her home too late!? hahahaha



Death Scene: Josh Turner (ft. Trisha Yearwood)- Another Try

I can only guess that this song is a sign that i will die b/c of love ending. (I swear next time i'll hang on for dear life...if love ever gives me another try!~Yeah sounds like i'm dying b/c love left me)



Funeral Song: Jeff Carson- When You Said You Loved Me


Again, I believe i'm going to die b/c love leaves me. And this song talks about all the good things that this guy felt when she said that she loved him. Or maybe my lover realized how he really felt, and this song is what makes him think of me. B/c that's always how it works...you realize a minute too late!

End Credits: Dierks Bentley- Trying to Stop Your Leaving

Well the movie is ending so he's trying to stop viewers from leaving! lol I think it's a good closure song. Slow enough to signify an ending, but fast paced enough not to be boring.

End Credits (Secondary): Toby Kieth- Love Me if You Can

Another good slow but not too slow song. (Hate me if you want to...Love me if you can) I think this would have been a better funeral song...but it'll do here as well! :o)

This was fun...I think I might do it again! ;o)

No comments: