Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Road to Weight Loss #5

Good morning webby world. This has been an interesting week so far. Monday and Tuesday both started off sort of crappy, but this morning...this morning had a GREAT start. It seriously has me giddy as a school girl. lol And in the interest of not jinxing it, I ain't saying nothin'! lol Just know that something made me happy...no matter what it meant, or where it leads. :o)



And with that, let's see where I stand:

Start Weight    197.2
This morning - 192.6
Difference           4.6 (2.33% down from the start)


I really feel like I'm jamming now. I can thank getting back on track w/eating healthier and really hitting the gym harder. I went three times last week and stepped up my routine. I even drug my roommate w/me 2 of those times. I'm sure he hates me and is grateful to me for dragging him out. lol I know I always feel better about myself after I go...and since he's currently unemployed and feeling a bit down b/c of that, I figure that this is a nice little pick me up.
In other news, my tenant is moving out finally. And she's even said she's going to pay me some money today to start paying back the balance that she owes me. That's super nice. And so tomorrow I'll meet w/my real estate agent to start the process to list my house. So, if anyone is interested (or knows someone who is looking) in a nice home in Adelanto (high desert)...mine is for sale. I'm asking $135K, and if that seems like something in your price range, hit me up for details.
I recently saw a picture of an old co-worker/friend who I was very close with that I'm no longer friends with. She was one of my bridesmaids, and her daughter was a flower girl. That's how close I was with her; and so when the friendship was lost (very complicated and a touchy subject for me), I was VERY upset. Seeing that picture yesterday totally brought back this flood of pain over it. Totally brought my day down. Then I heard a uplifting song this morning & on another radio station they were talking about "Letting Go" (you could text/email/call in with your grudge to help you get it off your chest). Both of those things really made me open my eyes to things. That really had me thinking of what grudges I still may be holding that I am not letting myself see. There are a few that I can think of...and while I'm not quite ready to get over all of them, the majority of them I am ready to. So with that I say that with the exception of woodchuck and nieko, I am letting go. All is forgiven and I'm truly over it. Now with the situation with this friend, I am still hurt by how things played out, and I'm not saying I'd welcome her back with open arms...but I am saying that I am no longer holding the grudge. She seems happy, and I pray that she really is. That goes for all the others I was holding this grudge with. You're you and I'm me...and that's ok. We don't have to be friends, and that's fine. I just wish that others could see it the same as me.
So with that I have a message for anyone who's reading this: life's too short to hold on to grudges, especially ones that aren't really as bad as we may have once thought So let go of the little things, learn to forgive as soon as your heart lets you, and I promise that you'll live a happier life...I know that my doing so has already given me a different perspective on my life. A happier, freer feeling and outlook! :o)


~Jenna

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.