Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Road to Weight Loss #4

Good morning web world. After not feeling so hot yesterday, I am back in action today. My tummy is feeling much better. I do believe that fried food and I no longer get along. I thought maybe it was just Monday night's meal, but last night I wasn't feeling so hot again after another attempt. So with that bit of knowledge under my belt, I can proceed with this diet even more smoothly.


And with that, let's see where I stand:

Start Weight    197.2
This morning - 195.0
Difference          2.2 (1.12% down from the start)

I have really started hitting the gym more often, and adding more exercises back into my routine. I have no doubt that soon I'll be back to the work outs I used to do. It was weird walking back into the weight room the other day. I actually missed that smell of cold air, sweat, and determination (and steroids I'm sure lol). My legs were aching that night, but by the next day they were thanking me. I can't wait to really get back to this work out grind. While I'm currently in 4th place on my work place weight loss competition, I have no doubt soon I'll start fighting for that #1 spot. :o)

Thanks again for every one's support in my efforts. I'm happy to report that my mom's b/f is back at home and seems to be doing better after his recent hospital stay. We're praying things stay that way!

~Jenna

No comments: