Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Road to Weight Loss #2

Good Afternoon Blog/FB World:

Well this week was a little harder than the one before. I had a lot of social events come up that made it a tad hard to stick to my calorie counting, not to mention I didn't go to Vegas and walk up and down the strip to burn it all off. lol
So let's see where I stand:              
                Start Weight     197.2
                This morning  - 196.0    (that's nearly +5 lbs from last week)
                Difference          1.2     (.61% down from the start)
Not exactly the results I was hoping for, but considering how bad I was, I'm happy that I didn't gain anything over the starting weight. And since exercise starts this week I have faith that next week's report will be better. Took the dogs for a short walk this a.m., and am going to hit the gym up tomorrow on my way home. Probably take them for another short walk tomorrow morning. It's good for both them and myself.
In other news, I have some family stuff going on. My uncle had a routine MRI recently, and the doctor found a spot. So he'll back on August 23rd to find out if the cancer is back in his brain. I'd appreciate every one's thoughts and prayers for him right now. I'm worried for him, but I have faith that we will be able to face and deal with whatever is brought to us.
OK, that is all for now. I'll blog again soon.

~Jenna

No comments: